GOHS Gift Shop
Oneonta Bumper Stickers
$3 each, plus tax
Available by mail for $3.50, including postage & handling
The GOHS History Center's gift shop has many attractive
- A wide selection of local history books -- from reprints of Willard Huntington's Oneonta Memories (1891) and Harvey Baker's Oneonta Herald columns in Oneonta in Olden Times, to all of Chuck D'Imperio's books, and including several books by local historians Lynn Bissell, Marilyn Dufresne, Jim Loudon, and Mark Simonson.
- That Old Time Music, a CD of music selected from the History Center's player piano
- Channel Craft traditional toys, all made in the USA
- DVDs including All the Livelong Day, An oral and pictorial history of the D&H Railroad and A History of Center Street School
- Whatever Happened to Broad Street? and Little Red Caboose t-shirts
- Unique postcards and notecards from images in the GOHS collection
- Genuine bricks from the Oneonta Roundhouse
- CDs of Oneonta's legendary Al Gallodoro
Antique button rings from Dale & Lynn Price
- Silver Oneonta Centennial coins
- Local pottery by Jennifer Kemper
- Stephen Joseph's Oneonta 360 as well as the original photos from his 2008 show at the Martin & Mullen Gallery at SUNY Oneonta.
For a complete list of items and prices, email email@example.com
GOHS members receive a 10% discount.
Items will be mailed anywhere in the US for a modest shipping fee.
©2015, Greater Oneonta Historical Society.
All rights reserved. Please report any issues with this website
to our webmaster. This page last updated 4/3/2015.