GOHS Gift Shop
Oneonta Bumper Stickers
$3 each, plus tax
$1 each, plus tax
The GOHS History Center's gift shop has many attractive and often unique items, including:
- A wide selection of local history books -- Harvey Baker's Oneonta Herald columns in Oneonta in Olden Times (see story here); all of Chuck D'Imperio's books, and several by local historians Lynn Bissell, Marilyn Dufresne, Jim Loudon, and Mark Simonson.
- GOHS' first keepsake ornament, this one of the Bissell Block, the home of the History Center and the oldest brick building on Main Street.
- Player Piano Plus and That Old Time Music, CDs of music played on the History Center's Shearer player piano, the former with local vocalists accompanying the piano rolls. We also stock CDs by local legend Al Gallodoro.
- DVDs including All the Livelong Day: An oral and pictorial history of the D&H Railroad, A History of Center Street School, and Oneonta in the Early 20th Century.
- Oneonta t-shirts and hats.
- Unique postcards and note cards from images in the GOHS collections.
- Antique button rings designed and made by Dale & Lynn Price.
- Local pottery by Jennifer Kemper.
- Works by photographer Stephen Joseph, including Oneonta 360; many original photos from his 2008 show at SUNY Oneonta's Martin & Mullen Gallery; and bookmarks, designed by Joseph, of several of those photos.
- Souvenirs from the former National Soccer Hall of Fame.
For a complete list of items and prices, email email@example.com
GOHS members receive a 10% discount.
Items will be mailed anywhere in the US for a modest shipping fee.
©2017, Greater Oneonta Historical Society.
All rights reserved. Please report any issues with this website
to our webmaster. This page last updated 12/11/2017.